Dear Umno members and rakyat Malaysia in general.
When your Umno President and Prime Minister was told that his performance was worse than Pak Lah, it was regarding his performance as a Prime Minister. Everyone knows this. Tun Mahathir said:
25. I had great hopes when Najib took over from Abdullah.
26. But he did even worse than Abdullah, losing more badly in Selangor where he was the Head of UMNO. There are so many scandals surrounding him now. His popularity is now even lower than when he led the BN in 2013. In a number of constituencies the margins won by Barisan Nasional (BN) are very narrow.
27. Sabah and Sarawak, are now no longer safe, no longer BN’s fixed deposits.
28. Is it too absurd to predict defeat for the BN in 2018?
Is there anybody out there who do not understand this? Were we talking about the Umno President, or the Prime Minister? Is Dato’ Sri Najib Tun Razak just the Prime Minister for Umno, or Prime Minister for Malaysians?
But yesterday, in his poorly executed FAQ (probably concocted by a highly paid British media ‘expert’), his response to the issue above was:
Claim: “Najib did worse as UMNO President compared to Pak Lah”
- In the last general elections (GE13), BN won 11 state governments compared to 9 in the previous GE. We regained Kedah, maintained Terengganu and solidified our position in Perak.
- UMNO won more seats in GE13 when compared to GE12.
Barisan Nasional won 140 seats (63% of parliament) under the sleeping Pak Lah.
Barisan Nasional won just 133 seats (60% of parliament) under this clueless PM.
With much less popular votes than his predecessor, this administration pinned all of their defence on:
a) Umno won more seats. Can Umno alone become the government?
b) Won back Kedah (Perak returned to BN during Pak Lah’s premiership)
Kudos for changing the question to fit your own preferred answer. It was quite a hilarious read. However, it did not mention how the reigning Umno President who doubled himself as the Head of Umno Selangor, did more badly in Selangor than how Umno did in GE12. Embarrassing isn’t it?
Now, for the rational among us, has this FAQ really solidified his leadership.. or accentuated his desperation and weaknesses?
And by the way, has the chinese tsunami been successfully reversed by BN? From the look of Rompin and Permatang Pauh by election, there might also be a malay tsunami against the Prime Minister soon.
To remind those who are handling the PM’s media propaganda: You must not expose yourself with careless mistakes. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. Politics 101.