Can you imagine the horrified looks of the ordinary Malaysians when they heard about the hike in fuel prices?
Dictator Dollah has done it again. I am disgusted at the level of stupidity this man and his advisers have. This great gift by the BN government should be cherished forever. Truly, Datuk Seri Abdullah Bin Haji Ahmad Badawi is the worst Prime Minister of Malaysia even for the next 100 years!
Anyway, I can already see the headlines tomorrow:
- Our petrol is still the cheapest in the region
- Ubah gaya hidup
- Government working hard to improve the livelihood of Malaysians
And to receive only RM625 per year as rebate? That amount is too small as compared to the spin off effect from this price increase. How much a rebate of that amount can achieve to alleviate the livelihood of Malaysians if everywhere else, other things will become more pricey?
Shahrir Samad had failed in his job. Dictator Dollah failed again. The BN government had failed. Just look at their 2008 manifesto and you’d immediately know that this HUGE increase in petrol price is not in the manifesto and Dictator Dollah had broken his promise.
- Raise the nation’s productivity, income and competitiveness levels
- Cushion the effects of rising prices and ensure quality living standards for the people
- Strengthen private sector’s role as the main driver of economic growth
- Nurture and assist 1 million SMEs and entrepreneurs over 5 years
- Generate at least 2 million quality job opportunities over 5 years
- Reduce the Budget deficit further – more funds for development, without increasing taxes
- Follow through on 5 Development Corridors to bring equitable growth, investment and job opportunities to all parts of Malaysia
Dictator Dollah sure had not studied the consequences of his actions. Shame on him. He is indeed the greatest SABOTEUR of the nation. And to rile me up further, the rebate was just about the only mechanism he had for us to lessen the impact. Any 5th grader could have come up with that stupid solution! When you do not have enough money to pay subsidies for the benefit of the people, you should never burden them further to the detriment of your ever waning popularity. What you should have done my dear Dictator was, increase the income of the nation when you first took over in 2003. A bright person should have at least grasp the simple concept of inflation and had the good sense of preparing the nation towards the increase in cost of living.
But you did exactly the opposite, shouting rhetorics, practising wastage, cronyism and nepotism. No wonder the nation’s treasury suffered. Hence, our buffer needed to pay the subsidies diminished even further. Your stupidity in dealing with important issues and inability to solve the nation’s woes is the main difference between you and your predecessor.
We chose you to be better than this! Down with the Dictator! Down with his idiotic shenanigans! Prancing around the country as if he’s a God’s gift to Malaysians. And this is all he can come up with? Bah!
BN politicians might as well pack their bags now. No need to wait for PRU13 coz you all will surely lose! I would love to hear all those proponents and supporters of zero subsidies defend their stand right now. But those are all rich people who did not understand how difficult life could be without any subsidies given from a government of a net oil exporter anyway!